February 9, 2019

GOD SAVED ME TROUGH REV. Dr. CHIDI OKOROAFOR

Please you all should follow me and thank God o.
my name is precious chidinma Michael, from the family of Michael onyeso, I’m a native of akpugo in Enugu state

I want to use this opportunity to share a testimony of my life, on how God restored my site with his miraculous power trough am man of God by name rev. Dr. Chidi okoroafor the general superintendent assemblies of God church Nigeria.

What happened to me wasn’t intentional, i happens to be a house help/nanny to one Mrs. pertinence ozoemelam who employed me as a house help/nanny to do the chores and take care of her children while she, the so called madam of mine wasn’t fair to me from the beginning except when i arrived in the first place.
Mrs. Pertinence ozoemelam has been maltreating me in all aspect, she never cared for my warfare, she beets me all the time for no mistake.


 I always wash her cloths the children, husband etc. Although the husband is not always around because he is a busy man, and he is very caring to me, if he comes back from work and ask me what happened if i want to say something the wife will shut me up and send me on an errand either to fetch water of to get her chewing gum, just to cover up in front her husband.

What happened to me was so terrible; I can’t even imagine myself in this condition.
 It all happened on 8th of funerary 2019 when my madam’s husband left for work on
Friday morning the wife came out and ask me to go and fetch water from the well with my sincere heart i went without knowing she has another intention toward that when i wanted to bend she pushed me but God so kind i don’t even know how i jumped across the well, and the hook I was holding penetrated trough my eye and she left me and went inside to clam she knew nothing about it.
I tried to cross the road and bump in to Daddy chidi okoroafor who took me to hospital and gave me treatment.
Please you should help me thank daddy and also pray for me to recover quick.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

No comments: