August 18, 2020

HOW TO MAKE 100 DOLLARS DAILY EP1

YES I MEAN $100 EVERY DAY

I know to some people it will be child's play
And to others  it will seems 'impossible'.
For the rest, it's somewhere in between.
Which group are YOU in? stop breathing high
I'll take a guess. Because you're reading this website, I'll assume you are 
NOT in the first group... but want to be there!
Great. That's what you'll learn inside this collection of plans, models and 
step by step blueprints to make $100 a day.
But first, tell me which of these are You.
  •  I think it's IMPOSSIBLE to make $100 a day working online
  •  I feel $100 a day can be made by some people - just not me
  • I know $100 a day is possible, I've done it - but not consistently
Picked one of the 3 choices above?
Good. Now, I'll reveal the BIGGEST secret that will make it possible for 
you to make $100 a day - every day, day after day, starting very soon.
You Must BELIEVE It Can Be Done = By YOU
I know it's hard. For the first 6 or 7 years of working on my online 
business, I did not believe it could be done. But things changed. I had 
smaller successes that gave me confidence and hope. And then, at last, I 
really believed deep inside me that making $100 a day was possible.
And Guess what?
Within 1 month from then, I had my first $1,000 (day) Yes, one 
THOUSAND bucks in 24 hours.
It gets better.


Less than 3 weeks from that day, I had my first $2,000 day. I had 
DOUBLED my previous best in under a month!
And there's more.
Within the next 3 months, I had my first TEN THOUSAND dollar day - and 
then repeated that several times over the years that followed... even had 
one memorable day of $20,000 day!
How did I break that mental barrier? What made that 'dream' possible?
Seeing other people succeed. Being in touch with them. Finding out how 
they did it.
Finally, one thing gave me the big shove in my back - 
It shattered previous barriers and limits inside my mind. It gave me the 
courage to dream bigger dreams. It gave me confidence to go after the 
bigger dreams - with bigger action steps.
And because I believed, deep inside, in my heart, and with absolutely no 
doubt, it happened. Napoleon Hill, author of 'Think and Grow Rich' said it 
nicely:
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Look, I can understand how you feel.
It's perfectly logical to think:
"I'll believe it when I see it."
But let me give you an alternative that's more inspiring:
"I'll see it BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT!💪"
Make that your new reality, as we learn the specific action steps to make 
your dream of making $100 a day come true.




But like everything else, there are different ways of viewing this.
  1. $100 a day can also mean $700 a week.
  2. $100 a day can also mean $3,000 a month.
  3. $100 a day can also mean $9,000 a quarter.
  4. $100 a day can also mean $36,500 a year.
All of these are different ways of looking at the same figure - and there's
a reason you may want to pick one of these over the other... because I'm
going to show you how to hit those numbers in your own way.
If you're a strategic, future-oriented, long-term focused business-person,
you may like the annual figure better than the per-day target.
If you're in need of urgent cash flow, and live in a more 'need quick cash
now' mindset, the $100 every 24 hours view looks more attractive.
So let's explore the different possibilities.

Making $100 a Day - The Models
Broadly, I'm going to classify your '$100 a day models' into 3 groups:
  1. - short term (measured weekly)
  2. - medium term (measured monthly)
  3. - long term (measured quarterly or annually)
       Short Term Models
Note: All totals for income will be calculated on a WEEKLY basis.
Let's first look at models that will let you make $100 a day - quickly.
   Model #1:
Low cost, daily sales
You sell a low-cost item (product or service) priced at $10. You make 10
sales every day. You earn $100 a day.
hope you are following up





       Simple, right?
👍Weekly total: $700, from 70 sales, each at $10
The one difficulty is being able to make 10 sales every day, week after
week.
   .Model #2: Price hike
Let's look at what happens if instead you sell a higher priced product, at
$20
Now, all you need is to make 5 sales every day, and you reach your
target.
You sell a $20 item (product or service). You make 5 sales every day. You
earn $100 a day.
A bit easier, right? And 5 sales daily is easier than 10.
Weekly total: $700, from 35 sales, each at $20
   .Model #3: Up sell
Now, if you add another related product or service to your offer, and
make it available to buyers at the same time, let's see what happens.
You sell a $20 item (product or service). You make 5 sales every day. You
earn $100 a day. You also offer a related item for $5. 1 out of every 5
buyers accepts your upsell offer. You earn an extra $5 a day.
That sounds easy - and it just boosted your profits by 5%
Weekly total: $700 + $35 - from 35 sales at $20 plus 7 people taking the
upsell offer at $5

Model #4: 
One Time Offer
Let's extend this further - by making a very special, exclusive offer to
your customers AFTER they have bought from you.
You put together a high-value package (products, services, membership
or other) and offer it at a steep discounted price - but only for a very
limited time (the 'one time' offer)
You sell a $20 item (product or service) with $5 up sell. You make 5 sales
every day. You also make a one-time offer for $50. 1 out of every 10
buyers accepts your upsell offer. You earn an extra $175 (on average)
every week.

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW UP THIS EPISODE OF TO MAKE $100 EVERY DAY WITHOUT BUYING A PHYSICAL PRODUCT BUT ACTUALLY SELLING ONLINE AND HOW YOU CAN EAR EARN ON A NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY WITHOUT REFERRING, AM DROPPING THE NEXT EPISODE  TOMORROW 




No comments: