October 28, 2020

CRAZECLOWN, THE NIGERIAN COMEDIAN SURVIVES FATAL ACCIDENT.


 Craze clown known as the nigerian comedian survive in a fatal accident. One person died in the accident. according to crazeclown, he said that he already fate. But God almighty saved me from the accident.

My people I have no words people I want to talk but only 'THANK YOU JESUS' keeps coming out of my mouth! Somebody died in this accident! I saw my life flash before my eyes! I already accepted my fate but GOD SAID NO!!! This song says EVERYTHING for me! THANK YOU JESUS

thanks to everyone of you out there reaching, I am saved just only the dislocated risk, neck and bruises but I am alive.

Craze clown also said that, I don't know about you or what you believe in, but my God saved me, my God saved me and I am grateful, thank you Jesus.

According to his fan, he said to crazeclown that you have a purpose to live. God is great, you will not die young God is really with you stay safe and be strong.

until you've been in a car accident, you won't understand how he feels. I am thankful to God for sparing your live. you have so much thing to do and live for. we thank God for your life and for share a good testimony with you.

everyone were happy and thanking God on his behalf for God keeping him alive.

we must say that God really loves you, 

stay strong and stay safe. 

No comments: