October 30, 2020

HEY MY NAME IS ANAISHA, I NEED A DATE. NEED A VIDEO CALL CHECK OUT 👇 AND DROP A COMMENT ON THE SITE AND DROP YOUR CONTACT I WILL MESSAGE YOU DIRECTLY.



 my name is Anaisha, I am 26 years old. am from Karachi, Pakistan. I am really seriously in need of a guy who can take good cake me. I decided to stay honest to a man who will be so honest to me.

ANY MAN that's serious should kindly drop a comment for my contact. and we will also discuss on our meeting.

I have been searching for a serious and a honest guy for a long time but not yet to be found. honestly I have what it takes to be with a man and to me him a happy guy the we he wants.

I am ever ready even if it results to marriage. it all about determination and seriousness. and I can't wait to be with such a lucky guy. 

I spent way too long chasing after guys who wouldn’t or couldn’t give me what I wanted, and then I wondered what was wrong with me when it didn’t get me lasting love! The problem was simple: I was choosing the wrong men. It sounds straightforward enough, but it’s a very tricky thing. We fall for these guys because it feels so right, because we’re swept up in the passion, the chemistry, and the intoxicating aura of unavailability; we get sucked into the space that exists when someone is just beyond our reach and it makes us yearn for him. We convince ourselves that this is it, that he’s the one and we just need to make him see it.

No comments: